- lemon wedges
- One big spoon of olive oil
- Lime juice
- Half a cup of plain yogurt
- Oil for grilling (you can use any oil for this)
- smashed garlic cloves (two or three)
- One and a half small spoons of grounded coriander
- One and a half small spoons of grounded cumin
- salt and pepper (according to taste)
- Four to six ounces of center-cut and skinless salmon
- One-fourth of a cup of fresh and chopped cilantro (instead of cilantro you can also use parsley)
- Take a small-sized bowl and add lime juice, garlic, olive oil, yogurt, coriander, salt, cumin and pepper to it.
- Take a Ziploc bag and pour the sauce you just made in it.
- Take the remaining sauce and cover it.
- Open the Ziploc bag and add salmon to it.
- Make sure that salmon is properly covered.
- Time for refrigerating, keep the bag in your freezer for about thirty to forty minutes (do not forget to turn the bag once in a while).
- You are required to preheat your grill to about medium level of heat.
- Take the Ziploc bag out of your freezer, take the salmon out of the bag and remove the extra marinade with the help of a paper towel.
- Oil your grill, when the temperature is right, add salmon to it, turning once or twice, make sure that it is properly cooked ( the outside needs to be brown in color).
- For garnishing use lemon wedges and herbs.
- While serving serve with the sauce you made in the very first step.
Chicken Parm balls (extra crispy)
- Vegetable or olive oil for deep frying
- About one pound chicken
- Half a small spoon of Italian seasoning
- One large-sized egg
- Salt and black pepper
- Fifteen 1/2-inch cubes part-skim mozzarella (from 1 pound piece of mozzarella)
- Two big spoons of Grated Parmesan
- dipping ( you can opt for marinara sauce)
Note-You would require a thermometer for this recipe
- Take a large-sized pot and fill half of it with oil, attach the thermometer to its side.
- Turn the induction on and set the temperature at three hundred and fifty degrees.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and break an egg into it, add seasoning, panko, pepper, and salt to the bowl. Mix well.
- Take two big spoons of the mixture you made in step three and make a circle out of the mixture, take a cube of mozzarella and put it in your circle’s center.
- Make a ball out of it by patting, take a baking sheet and keep all the meatballs on it.
- Take a bowl and add panko, salt, and parmesan to it, mix well.
- Time for a little tossing, toss the balls you just made in the mixture, once properly coated, remove the extrapankomixture and start frying
- Don’t fry all the balls together, keep the level of heat at medium,fry each and every ball for about six to eight minutes.
- Serve with dipping.
Some people love eating cookies yet avoid eating them because according to them cookies cannot be healthy and they for sure are not wrong but the thing is that traditional cookies are not that healthy whereas meringue cookies are. Meringue cookies are highly low in calories and each and every cookie offers about one gram of protein which means that now you can eat cookies and let your kids eat them as well. Let’s see how meringue cookies are made and what all you can do with meringue cookies.
- Three large-sized eggs’ whites
- One big spoon of vanilla extract
- one-fourth of a big spoon of cream of tartar
- Sugar (two-thirds of a cup)
- Take a small sized bowl and add egg whites to it, keep it aside for about thirty minutes.
- Now, preheat your oven to about two hundred and fifty degrees.
- Add cream, salt and vanilla to the bowl, take a spoon and use it to mix all the ingredients. Now add one big spoon of sugar to the bowl and mix once done mixing add more sugar, keep mixing. once you get glossy peaks stop mixing.
- Take a pastry bag and cut a hole on its tip. Transfer meringue to this bag, take paper-lined sheets, fill them and then make cookies with their help.
- Now it’s time for baking, bake for at least thirty to forty minutes, once done baking keep them in your oven for about sixty to sixty minutes. You are not supposed to open the door of your oven.
- After an hour take the cookies out and store them in any of your airtight containers (keep the container at room temperature). That’s all with the recipe, one cookie equals to ten calories.
You can even make meringue floats, for floats you would require
- vanilla ice cream
- miniature cookies
- cold lemonade (pink)
You require three cookies per glass and half cup of vanilla ice cream, take a class and add three cookies and ice cream to it, on the top pour lemonade.
- One peeled banana (must be frozen, after peeling slice it for better blending)
- Two cups full of cherries, raspberries, and strawberries (frozen)
- One cup full of milk
- A half cup of vanilla yogurt (if you do not like vanilla you can opt for a plain yogurt)
- A half cup of orange juice (make sure that it is fresh)
- Two to three big spoons of honey
- Take your blender out and put all the required ingredients in it, start blending, once you get a smooth texture turn the blender off and pour your smoothie into a glass.
- You can use yogurt, rice or soya milk instead of dairy.
- That’s all with the recipes, do let us know which one of these is your favorite, shower us with some love by commenting below in the comment section and if there is something that you feel is missing the recipes do let us know, your suggestions are valuable.