- lemon wedges
- One big spoon of olive oil
- Lime juice
- Half a cup of plain yogurt
- Oil for grilling (you can use any oil for this)
- smashed garlic cloves (two or three)
- One and a half small spoons of grounded coriander
- One and a half small spoons of grounded cumin
- salt and pepper (according to taste)
- Four to six ounces of center-cut and skinless salmon
- One-fourth of a cup of fresh and chopped cilantro (instead of cilantro you can also use parsley)
- Take a small-sized bowl and add lime juice, garlic, olive oil, yogurt, coriander, salt, cumin and pepper to it.
- Take a Ziploc bag and pour the sauce you just made in it.
- Take the remaining sauce and cover it.
- Open the Ziploc bag and add salmon to it.
- Make sure that salmon is properly covered.
- Time for refrigerating, keep the bag in your freezer for about thirty to forty minutes (do not forget to turn the bag once in a while).
- You are required to preheat your grill to about medium level of heat.
- Take the Ziploc bag out of your freezer, take the salmon out of the bag and remove the extra marinade with the help of a paper towel.
- Oil your grill, when the temperature is right, add salmon to it, turning once or twice, make sure that it is properly cooked ( the outside needs to be brown in color).
- For garnishing use lemon wedges and herbs.
- While serving serve with the sauce you made in the very first step.
Chicken Parm balls (extra crispy)
- Vegetable or olive oil for deep frying
- About one pound chicken
- Half a small spoon of Italian seasoning
- One large-sized egg
- Salt and black pepper
- Fifteen 1/2-inch cubes part-skim mozzarella (from 1 pound piece of mozzarella)
- Two big spoons of Grated Parmesan
- dipping ( you can opt for marinara sauce)
Note-You would require a thermometer for this recipe
- Take a large-sized pot and fill half of it with oil, attach the thermometer to its side.
- Turn the induction on and set the temperature at three hundred and fifty degrees.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and break an egg into it, add seasoning, panko, pepper, and salt to the bowl. Mix well.
- Take two big spoons of the mixture you made in step three and make a circle out of the mixture, take a cube of mozzarella and put it in your circle’s center.
- Make a ball out of it by patting, take a baking sheet and keep all the meatballs on it.
- Take a bowl and add panko, salt, and parmesan to it, mix well.
- Time for a little tossing, toss the balls you just made in the mixture, once properly coated, remove the extrapankomixture and start frying
- Don’t fry all the balls together, keep the level of heat at medium,fry each and every ball for about six to eight minutes.
- Serve with dipping.
Some people love eating cookies yet avoid eating them because according to them cookies cannot be healthy and they for sure are not wrong but the thing is that traditional cookies are not that healthy whereas meringue cookies are. Meringue cookies are highly low in calories and each and every cookie offers about one gram of protein which means that now you can eat cookies and let your kids eat them as well. Let’s see how meringue cookies are made and what all you can do with meringue cookies.
- Three large-sized eggs’ whites
- One big spoon of vanilla extract
- one-fourth of a big spoon of cream of tartar
- Sugar (two-thirds of a cup)
- Take a small sized bowl and add egg whites to it, keep it aside for about thirty minutes.
- Now, preheat your oven to about two hundred and fifty degrees.
- Add cream, salt and vanilla to the bowl, take a spoon and use it to mix all the ingredients. Now add one big spoon of sugar to the bowl and mix once done mixing add more sugar, keep mixing. once you get glossy peaks stop mixing.
- Take a pastry bag and cut a hole on its tip. Transfer meringue to this bag, take paper-lined sheets, fill them and then make cookies with their help.
- Now it’s time for baking, bake for at least thirty to forty minutes, once done baking keep them in your oven for about sixty to sixty minutes. You are not supposed to open the door of your oven.
- After an hour take the cookies out and store them in any of your airtight containers (keep the container at room temperature). That’s all with the recipe, one cookie equals to ten calories.
You can even make meringue floats, for floats you would require
- vanilla ice cream
- miniature cookies
- cold lemonade (pink)
You require three cookies per glass and half cup of vanilla ice cream, take a class and add three cookies and ice cream to it, on the top pour lemonade.
- One peeled banana (must be frozen, after peeling slice it for better blending)
- Two cups full of cherries, raspberries, and strawberries (frozen)
- One cup full of milk
- A half cup of vanilla yogurt (if you do not like vanilla you can opt for a plain yogurt)
- A half cup of orange juice (make sure that it is fresh)
- Two to three big spoons of honey
- Take your blender out and put all the required ingredients in it, start blending, once you get a smooth texture turn the blender off and pour your smoothie into a glass.
- You can use yogurt, rice or soya milk instead of dairy.
- That’s all with the recipes, do let us know which one of these is your favorite, shower us with some love by commenting below in the comment section and if there is something that you feel is missing the recipes do let us know, your suggestions are valuable.
- Take a drum shade which is totally plain and dress it up with the help of ribbon. You can use a gray-blue colored ribbon it would complement the color of the wall. If you wish to create contrast then you should opt for some pop color.
- You can add character, interest and a beautiful pattern to the walls simply with striped wall paint, strips would make sure that your dining room no more looks boring.
- Lighting plays an important role, if you are changing the lighting then opt for industrial lighting and you can easily balance the look with natural and simple furnishing (for instance industrial lighting plus wicker chairs and wood tables, the distressed ones).
- If you haven’t already added slipcovers then hurry up and add them to the room they would change the look in split seconds it would give a more of a sophisticated look and you can even add your own monogram to the covers.
- Some people prefer collecting things, some collect stamps some collect plates if you are into collecting something then bring your collection to use and display it in your dining room, your collection would add a nice character to your dining room, you can even paint your hallway which straightforwardly leads to your dining room so that it compliments your collection.
- People often forget about the 5th wall which is obviously the ceiling, you can always add detailing to the ceiling, you can paint some pattern or add some chandelier to it, you can add rustic beams too, it all depends on you. Go for some pattern and some detailing, let your ceiling have all the limelight.
- Have a huge dining room? if yes then what is stopping you from doing some experiments? add a nook to your dining room with some more seating arrangements, mix-match a little you can even add a wingback chair.
- You can make an amazing statement by just add some bold color like neon green, some lamps (buffet) and draperies pattern. Go bright and bold to make an outstanding statement.
- If you are not into paints then you can opt for wallpapers, the market has a wide variety of wallpapers, you just need not get confused and get a wallpaper which defines you and your dining room, the market has a wide range of graphics wallpapers as well, I personally prefer cool graphics over floral wallpapers.
- Go over the board when it comes to patterns, get a pattern for the ceiling, the chair covers, the wallpaper. Yes, a pattern for everything, it would help you make a statement and a worth a while look, make sure the chairs have a different pattern than the ceiling and the wallpaper.
- You can add a nice rug to your dining room it not only would add elegance but would also add warmth and coziness to your dining room. If you wish to have a luxurious look adda Chinese cabinet.
Note- focus on the detailing and the lighting …
Before we start with the fifteen-minute cleanup, we want you to know that you can’t keep your house in a tip-top condition by the fifteen-minute cleanup as it just involves brief cleaning. You can definitely make your place look a little cleaner when you are in a hurry with the fifteen-minute cleanup later when you get free you can opt for intense cleaning.
- Lets first divide the house into six cleaning areas, number one is the living area, number two is the kitchen, number three the bathroom, number four is the kid’s room, number five is the bedroom and number six is the dorm.
- Now let’s divide the work into categories. There are things that belong in the living room and not in your kid’s room and there is trash, the work gets divided into the trash, things that belong to that particular room and things that do not belong.
- Start with the living room, collect the trash and then throw it. one area at a time, once done with the trash start looking out for things that do not belong to your living room and then simply take them out of the living room, now pick up the cushions from the floor and put them at their right spot. once done with the living room move to the next area.
- Start with collecting the trash and then throwing it, simply repeat the steps, work according to the categories and you will be free within fifteen minutes.
- In between of intense cleaning if you are going to use the fifteen-minute cleanup your place would look up to the mark, that too all the time.
- You should make a to-do chart for cleaning, mark the days and what you wish to do, to-do charts actually motivate us to do things, make a schedule and if you are thinking that you will be able to adjust to it within a day then let me inform you beforehand that you won’t, it usually takes a while to adjust to the schedule, place the chart somewhere where you can easily look at it. You would have heard about out of sight equals out of mind similar is the concept with the ‘to-do’ list, so it would be better if you place it somewhere on your refrigerator.
- You can always divide the work, if you have a roommate assign some areas of cleaning to him or her and some to yourself, it would not only reduce the time but would also help you clean in a better way. Imagine the efforts that you were going to put in Two areas now you can put in one and similar would be the case with the person to whom you assigned the remaining areas of cleaning. Working in a team while cleaning the house is always better than working alone, it is time and energy saving, requires fewer efforts and results in amazingly cleaned house.